Buy Prescription Tramadol to Manage Pain effectively
Tramadol falls under the group of drugs known as opioids. This drug is prescribed for the treatment of pain, with its severity ranging from moderate to moderately severe. This drug may prove very effective if taken in the exact manner as prescribed by the qualified medical practitioner. In order to get relief from the symptoms of pain from the comfort of your home, Buy Prescription Tramadol.
Vital statistics related with Pain Medication Tramadol use
The growing use as well as abuse of this medication prompted the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to issue an advisory in the year 2010. The medical practitioners were directed not to prescribe Pain Medication Tramadol to individuals who were either prone to addiction or were suffering from depression.
- In between the years 2008 to 2013, tramadol prescriptions in the United States have seen a rise from 23.3 million a year to 44 million.
- The increase of tramadol prescriptions has outnumbered opioid pain relief drugs such as hydrocodone (lortab, vicodin and norco) as well as oxycodone (Percocet).
- In the year 2011, more than twenty thousand emergency department visits related with the tramadol use had been reported.
- 2 million Individuals took this medication for non-medical reasons in the year 2012. Hence, by the 2014, DEA classified it as a controlled substance.
- This re-classification brought the drug under strict regulations. Tamper-resistant prescription pads must be used for writing tramadol prescriptions. Further, the medical practitioner who is writing these prescriptions must personally sign and date them the day they are prescribed.
- Moving forward, the doctor can prescribe this medication only when he has examined the individual in person. This implies that no phone-in prescriptions without consultation with the doctor. Limits have also been imposed on the number of refills as well as the length of prescriptions. This medication can be refilled up to five times in a span of six months post writing the prescription. After six months are over, you need a new prescription.
What is the Treatment for Tramadol withdrawal?
Generally, doctors prescribe such drugs that help control as well as alleviate the symptoms linked with the withdrawal from this drug such as sleep aids for insomnia and anti-emetics for nausea.
You can also offer initial assistance to patients suffering from unpleasant withdrawal reactions such as:
- Keep them hydrated by offering plenty of fluids
- Provide supportive care
- Take them to the doctor
The characteristic features of outpatient programs include the following:
- Withdrawal from the medication under the doctor’s supervision
- Group support groups
- Friend and family support groups
The treatment options may differ depending on the severity of withdrawal reactions and degree of addiction.
Inpatient programs work really well for individuals who can take time off to concentrate on their treatment. Under this program, you receive care round-the-clock; hence withdrawal reactions stay under control. Order Tramadol Online to ease the symptoms of chronic pain.